I remember yesterday
((ooc: wait...I look like your grandma?!?))

"Hey dad...." Ty said quietly, giving a warm smile to the old man before walking over and giving him a warm, strong hug. "It's been a while, good to see you again..."

Ty was about as caught up with words as DaVinci was, he didn't know what to say or how to act, he had thought of a hundred different ways to approach his father, manly ways, tough ways, childish ways, but when it came down to the big moment, this is all that he could come up with. And to be honest, this was all he really felt he needed to do to get his point across that he missed his father. He remembered this kind of embrace, he could remember the feel of his old man's fur, it was relaxing, calming to him.

After a few seconds of the hug, Ty quickly attempted to regain composure and catch up with his father instead of making some kind of drama out of the reunion. Still beaming, he asked his father [b]"I'm surprised, but glad you are still here, and at such a high position as well!"[b] He chuckled lightly, easing into the situation more and more. [b]"How has Phoenix Valley been without me?"[b] He placed his hand on his father's shoulder as he spoke. His hand clasped a little tighter then expected, but in reality Ty was so overjoyed that he could barely contain it. What he really wanted to do was jumped around in joy for seeing his father again, but he knew they were both adults here, and he didn't want to concern his father with such behavior.

Messages In This Thread