the rhythms of a landscape that is breathing
[html]

Occ: AW...! It's the cutest thing ever 8DDD~~ For Attila, I'm between a bear and a cockatiel

Catherine stared coldly to the grass. God damn it, that snake was annoying her! Come here right now!, she demanded through her teeth, as low and demanding as she could.

Reluctantly -as it looked-, the snake slithered slow and lazily back to her. The bright, shinny yellow eyes of the snake stared back to the woman's, in an annoyed way. Are you hidden?, she whispered, her speech almost unhearable but for the snake that now begun to coil along her arm, his blackish head suspended upon the back of her hand. "No.", the snake said, his hissy, harsh voice coming from the black mouth of the reptile, half way opened. Hemming, this is Saw, my Spirit Guide, she presented the both males for each other.

The male's questions intrigated her. It didn't worth asking Saw about those: he wouldn't answer. When that jerk was grumpy or irritated, there was nothing that could break his silence. Well, about the personality, I must say that they don't usually match. It may occour some related features, maybe to make the living, at the very least, possible she said, glancing to the black mamba. But about that soul things, I'm not very sure. I'll have to ask myself to Dawali of that, because you made me curious, she said, an laughed a bit with her own joke. Saw made a pretence of leaving again, but she grabbed his tail. The snake hissed in anger, but she gave an discredited glare at his response. The snake relaxed, but kept where it was, ina shape of an S.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread