give me food and I will live
Enigma just sat there smiling like the coy he was as the mutt before him seemed to suddenly shift in his emotions, the snarl that came over his lips made a small chuckle rise from his throat, he knew that he shouldn't be causing trouble but this creature seemed to believe that Enigma was already starting something just by walking through the lands. His dark hued eyes narrowed at the reaction he'd taken from the male as he asked innocently, "Did I touch a nerve?"

The hybrid stretched out his front legs, arching his back and rump off the ground as he just smiled smoothly at the stranger before him. The small rumble that seemed to come from the other make small quakes of excitement bubble in his blood at the fact that sooner or later the monster was going to snap. It was a pity he was in a more solidly built form that Enigma was but his small stature and quick feet would help keep him from harms way if the need arrived. When the male decided to finally speak the hybrid let loose with a click of his tongue, the disappointment in the male's answer was a mocking show as he sighed. "It's a pity, I bet you get all the boys back home.." He returned himself to his full upright position as his eyes shown dangerously. He knew he was playing with fire now but that was the fun of it.

Messages In This Thread