the rhythms of a landscape that is breathing
[html]

Occ: I guess... I'll stick with the bear. I have something in mind for his Journey XD

Catherine watched the male watching the snake, that replied his stare with the cold, shiny gold-yellow eyes, like little lanterns. The woman imaginated what that male could be thinking, but she didn't read minds. Luckily, because it seemed kind of annoying to able to hear others' thoughts. She prefered to keep it a mystery, as it should.

His question didn't surprise or bothered her. It was a rather funny story. Gosh... where do I start? she said, laughing a bit while she spoke. I was -finally- wandering deeper in the territories of the tribe. I had been living more around the boarders, so I decided to discover the lands I was scouting. Then, it happened: it all got silent around me, it seemed that the only life there was me and the trees. But I heard something in the bushes, along with a hiss. Of course, I got startled, but curious. I sneaked into the bush where the noise was coming from, and I found his yellow eyes. I lost my balance and fell sat in the ground. He slithered from the bush, calling my name. It was so spooky! she said, describing the better she could that memorable day. The snake laughed, a pitch hiss breaking time to time. Why the heck are you laughing? It wans't funny! she scourged, annoyed. "Yes, it was!", the mamba replied. You're an ass, you know, she said, whispering very lowly, only to the mamba.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread