chaos becomes the child
[html]

---

A nod was given when the other girl questioned a tool, but it seemed she did not understand what the darker girl wanted to use it for. Her words confirmed this, and Halo let a light sigh be released into the soft air. The other girl started to lead the way instantly, and Halo adjusted her pace and followed closely behind, tail lazily dancing. ”You catch them and I'll just carry them in my arms? I’d rather not have some rat wake up and bite off my finger, Zana,” Halo said quietly, her voice reaching for Zana’s ears. Ruby orbs were set on the strange ribbon that dominated the younger girl’s tail. It was prettier to leave the fur rich on the tail (in Halo’s opinion), but perhaps that was some odd sort of fashion around here. The young Lykoi girl took care not to judge the girl harshly, as she had already shown potential to perhaps become a friend in the future.

If they just got a handful she could easily start to breed the unpleasant critters, so perhaps she would not even have to shift to carry the live trophies home. Four, five individuals should be enough, but the dark hued girl did not want to risk get a nasty bite. She was too pretty to be marred.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread