looked up for validation, but i could not find it.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
    Darkness was settling in like a blanket across the shoreline, enveloping everything in velvety blackness. The moon was just beginning to rise over the trees, a pale disk white as Jael's fur, not quite full, but enough to brilliantly illuminate the world. The youth was unaware he was being watched for quite some time now until Gabriel crept into his range of awareness. His voice spoke out, breaking the silence that had fallen since the seagulls had vanished and Jael's head turned toward the doggish male, watching his approach. "Yes," he admitted, though their encounters were never what the boy would have hoped for.
    Enigma as always hated him for his white fur and wolfish build, but Jael couldn't help how he was born. This was what his brother needed to understand if they were ever going to truly become family. Like when they were with mother, before anything had tainted their innocence. Gaze sunk when the Aquila stepped close, remaining on his leader, but not meeting his eyes out of respect. Finally, he said, "If you don't mind, could I ask you a question?" Vision flickered upward briefly, actions always underlain with a sense of awkwardness until he could find his place in the world.
    "Why did you let me into Inferni? I know we're related.. but your brother was exiled. And I thought Inferni despised wolves. I can't even pretend to be anything else but a wolf.." he finished, each word sinking lower and lower until he could barely be heard. Jael hated that he hated who he was.. and why should he? Other than Vitium's word, Jael found no reason to find wolves evil. He wasn't evil, as far as he knew.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread