looked up for validation, but i could not find it.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Aquila’s eyes studied the youth as he might observe a prey animal or unfamiliar stretch of water. It was a predatory instinct, to observe and look for any and all weaknesses. Like his mother, Gabriel’s eyes were those of a raptor, and he had survived this long because of such impulses. He cocked his head doggishly at the first question, and then frowned at the second.
     Drawing his legs under his belly, the three-year old sat on the cold, rocky sand. “All three of you are more wolf then coyote,” he stated plainly. “I don’t know what your father told you, but Inferni is not looking for genocide. Our goal has always been to be able to survive—wolves cannot accept that. They, as a whole, are driven to eliminate the weaker predator population. Its genetics,” he added, smiling in a peculiar way. Wasn’t that what the madman had told him? That yellow eyed brute of a cat, who by all rights should have been dead, yes, those had been his words. “We do what we must to survive.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread