I've got a good mind to throw it all away...
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

It appeared as if this unfamiliar woman were indeed a leader of the pack. She had heard of the militaristic naming of the ranks within Crimson Dreams—was not General one of the highest. The naming system of that pack, however, was an unfamiliar culture of militaries, though she had recognized some of the ranking. The woad marked female remembered the name carefully: Savina Marino. It was not a name that she had heard before, but the Adonis, although she was not a political woman, the woman made her efforts. She would store that name, face, and scent for future use and recognition. Briefly, the white gaze explored those green eyes that were like a forest. "It is a pleasure, Savina Marino," the alto melody responded formally. Despite the circumstances that had brought Savina Marino to the Dahlian boarders, the warrior, regardless of her solitary nature, enjoyed the company of another. And this wolf, she could immediately ascertain, was a pleasant personality—or would have been should this encounter have been a simple visit.

Savina Marino’s story was troubling indeed. Why would a Dahlian wolf be moved to do such a thing? Such disrespect would not be taken lightly with the Adonis. The Dahlians should know better than to make trouble with other packs, especially because they had Inferni to contend with. "I find that it is necessary for me to apologize for such behavior," the quiet melody responded. "I hope that your daughter was not harmed." The black female of Crimson Dreams was clearly angered, and the fire burned clearly in those eyes. But such anger, the warrior intuited, was not so deep to have exhibited severe harm. Regardless, a mother wolf would be intolerant to such an attack made by another, and Cwmfen, who was a child of nature, understood acutely the amount of control it must have taken to not simply attack and kill the wolf in question.

"Tokyo Chance," the warrior said immediately. Savina Marino’s description of the female wolf in question fit perfectly with the woman. And the warrior had been the one to admit Tokyo into the pack—similar circumstances had followed, but such circumstances had not involved the harming a pup, Palindrome, who had been there. It was irritating to the warrior, however, that Tokyo would have continued to lie—and Cwmfen believed that Savina Marino held no deception within her words. "She has not caused trouble before, but she will be reprimanded for what she has done to you and your pup." There was a slight pause in which the woman fell silent, simply watching the green eyed female at the boarders. "I do not take such behavior lightly," the warrior continued, "and I do not believe that Cercelee will." The Dahlian Rosea may have been kind and gentle, but the white leader could hold her own. Cercelee was also one who sought discipline and, with pups in her care, the Adonis believed that Cercelee would understand the severity of the situation more acutely than she herself did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread