Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]

OoC:...

The Constable had to think about it for a moment, sighing and pondering and playing with her hair. Jac let his cream-dipped tail thump against the stone impatiently, wondering what the answer would be. She finally replied, and a slow grin spread across his noble countenance, white teeth glinting in the darkness. "No questions," he repeated, liking the sound of the condition. She did not want a mate. She did not want love, even after having found it so young. She wanted - what was the phrase? - a "booty call".

"I can handle that," he said smoothly, observing as his packmate sat beside him, her gleaming yellow gaze drawing closer to his level. The collie-hybrid pushed himself up from the ground, sitting cross-legged before her. The seaside breezes had turned chill with the coming of the night, making the thin feathery fur of his ruff rise in an attempt to keep his body warm. He had great distaste for the cold, but this seemed more important. "And I have no reason to believe I cannot handle you, Svara Thames. If you are drawn to me as you say you are, how could you possibly play dirty?" She could be flighty, coarse, insensitive - all of the same qualities he saw in himself. He was not put off by any part of her, even the fact that she had only just been promoted and was now throwing herself at him. If his packmates caught wind of the tryst and decided to call 'favoritism', well, they were welcome to sleep with him as well to make things even.

Jac raised an eyebrow at her strong words, pursing his lips into a pout. "Do not be silly... I cannot belong to anyone," he murmured matter-of-factly. He owned everyone around him. They did not own him. What a foolish notion! His whiskers crinkled upwards as he smiled subtly, feeling her intense gaze wash over his hard-muscled form. Was she that attracted to him? All females were, of course, but he usually got them drunk first. For a young girl, Svara was surprisingly promiscuous.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread