Strength of another
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... e6copy.png); width: 500px; height: 354px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 120px; top: 30px; width: 245px; height: 300px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Sounds good to me :p

His words ruffled her, made her heart drop and she almost felt like vomitting. It wasn't like she was going to give up, but Svara was nervous of his refusal more then his anger. Taking in a breath she was glad he was behind her so not to see her expressions. The constable was trying to play her words out in her head, she didn't need to screw up. She didn't look back, hoping not to show any of the emotions she was feeling. Unlike many wolves Svara was easy to read, her emotions were written on her face, readable at all times.

"I came expecting you to listen to me. I came with the intention to probably get my ass kicked and some more scars, but if that is what it takes for the protection of my pack then so be it." The red she wolf said her tall body tense. The roar of the water had faded and her hair had relax to settle down her back. Her pulse was roaring and she was already feeling like she was getting anywhere. Looking over her shoulder her yellow eyes were sparking. "My pack is not so different from yours...Gabriel...I would think you of all people would understand." Svara turned her head and pushed a hand through her bangs.

He called her a child like it was a sin. Was youth so bad? She wasn't stupid, and she accepted the mistakes she had made. Why then again and again did she feel like people were judging her mistakes? It drove anger into her gut and a burning need to spit in their faces and ask them all the mistakes they had made. She was ready to make her stand. Stopping she turned to face the handsome leader and tilted her head up in a strong way. "Cercelee is a fool. She plays it safe, and right now her lillium is going insane. Will it take the life of one of your members for you to act?" She turned and stood there. "And yeah I'm young, but it makes me all the prettier." Svara said with a small smirk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread