thread title missing
[html]

I just returned from absence, so it's alright. ^^ 300+

There was something of a horrible twisting and grinding force within her, Catalyst couldn't simply put her paw on it at first. It was unlike any pain experienced in her life, and the ivory puppy was scared to death about what was happening with her body. Did she eat a really bad rabbit for lunch this time around? Was there a virus caught? Was she just sea sick, perhaps? Catalyst didn't know, but what she did know was that she wanted this incessant agony to stop right now. There was faint calling in the distance, but her worries brought her senses elsewhere at the moment.

It was then something of a graceful form swept her right up in its jaws; Catalyst unable to really comprehend or put up a fight as to where she was going or who was trying to grasp her by the scruff. Instead, she swallowed hard, and limply let her captive whisk her away from her pile of upturned food and stomach contents. Perhaps this was the monster puppy eater, seizing her in her most vulnerable moment of sickness.

Granted that the occasion would be a little more fearful than how she was taking it at the moment, it wasn't long before her paws were set gently upon firm ground again. Looking up was an adult that was grayed, with yellow eyes and inquiring with serious concern upon herself. Catalyst swallowed again, feeling a bad taste in her mouth, and a sparking passion of that grinding felt within her. She cringed, shaking out her name from her stuttering maw. "C-Catalyst." She was usually prone to addressing her full name, but at this moment, she couldn't from the inner torture consuming every fiber of her body within. "S-Somethin's wrong, L-Lubomir... I... I feel like i'm... rippin' apart..." Her dual eyes looked up to Lubomir pleadingly, feeling like she was going to cry. She had no idea what was going on or about to happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread