as tomorrow fades away
Firefly tried to ignore the sympathy of the other as she expressed her feeling on how the deal had gone down on the bronze and golden woman. She didn't need anyone's pity, she didn't want their sympathy. All she wanted she knew she could not have. Her eyes flashed as she silently watched the woman when she issued her apologies. She just shook her head and turned away, watching the waves crest and fall as a bitter smile appeared on her lips. "I use to think I'd found where I'd belonged here but in time the true face of the pack revealed itself." She only hoped that this woman would be smart enough to keep her eyes open when the wolves were at her back.

When the woman suggested finding Firefly's children and talking to them Firefly couldn't help it as her ears flattened back against her skull before she began to actually let the thought sink into her mind. She knew that if the other was caught that there was a chance she'd endanger her own position in the pack, why the woman was willing to do such for her she didn't know. Shaking her head once more she wasn't sure but she did in turn finally give in. "Emwe and Connor are their names. They look like me but with darker shades and tones." She glanced back towards the woman as she finished speaking.

She knew that she should leave soon before the rest of the pack saw Tokyo actually speaking to her in a kindly manner. She turned away from the lovely woman once more as she admitted just this. "You'd better go though, before someone sees us.." She hoped for the other woman atleast that no one had seen them.

Messages In This Thread