Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ound-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She watched him with a keen knowing. He didn't like her, not really, he didn't know her well enough yet. Svara liked Jac. It wasn't the sex she wanted as much as the strength he had about him. The red she wolf ran on the strength of others when ever she could. If she didn't have it her own would faulter and fade leaving her a broken and used shell. Had she really wanted sex from Haku either? Or had it been that she thought he needed to have it with her to love her? Like her father had?

So many things were messed up in the she wolfs head and no one had tried to fix it. Maybe in time she would find the answer. Jac's question made her shrug and look away from him. "I'm not saying I would play dirty. It's just that everyone else seemed to think they had to have some control over me." Her yellow eyes redirected themselves to him. "Don't try to control me. I don't like cages. Menatlly or physically." Svara said in her husky voice.

It was his next words that made her nod. "Good cause neither can I." And it was the truth. The thought at being owned, or trapped scarred her, even made her want to growl. Her freedom was all she had that was really hers since she was a pup. "Doesn't mean I won't rip the thoat out of any women who flonts having you in my face. Do you understand Jacquez?" The red constable said it with out any true anger or change in her voice. Only a promise that she didn't share well. Leroy was proof of that. "You don't understand me." Was all she said as she looked away. Cause he didn't it was written all over his face. To him she just wanted sex.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread