there's nothing stranger than a stranger.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... tblood.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:248px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
mall-caps;">Out of Character
    I can't reply till much later at night. D: In a half hour I have to go to work for like, ten freaking hours. I hate holidays so hard..

mall-caps;">In Character
   The Lykoi matron had been here just under two weeks now, and she was quickly growing acclimated to the way things worked now. They were not so different, and the Lykoi began to slip back into the familiar role of the subordinate, the foot soldier of the clan. It was more comfortable than leadership for Kaena, for sure—certainly, she had not minded leading Inferni. It had not been an unbearable, unnecessary burden; however, the Lykoi was not built for leadership, and diplomacy was often the last thing on her mind. And it wasn't as if a Lykoi didn't rule Inferni now anyway.

The sun was beginning to rise, signaling the beginning of day. Streaks of lighter color appeared to the east, devouring the bruise blue-blacks and purples of night. Though Kae still had yet to pick a permanent spot for herself, she had been sleeping on the coast, tucked beside a fallen log. It hadn't rained yet, though, and today clouds teetered over the horizon, creeping along through the sky and threatening storms for later, but Kaena thought that wouldn't be until the afternoon, at least. The sun was hot already, and the day promised to be even hotter until those clouds washed the land.

Something bright caught her eye, and the Lykoi turned her head inquisitively, her vision drawn to that snowy spot. The canine ambled closer, her footsteps audible as they brushed past the grass. The ashen hybrid could smell his coat, and though he had the white fur of a wolf, the youth smelled distinctly of Inferni, announcing him as one of her clan mates. She had yet to see his face and his eyes, as they were tucked beneath the tip of his tail. He appeared to be sleeping, and the coyote thought it best not to wake him, altering her course to pass by him instead. No need to bother anyone in their sleep.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread