It's never enough for me.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't all to surprised when he said he was her mates brother. It didn't surprise her at how arrogant he sounded about his sexiual achievments. Shrugging she leaned back on the shelving behind her. "I'm sure that's not true. You don't look like you'd like your pretty little skin broken." Svara stated her yellow eyes bored. She remembered the time when she had been drunk, and bit Leroy so hard part of his ear had been forfiet her sharp teeth. If this was Leroy's brother his name was either Leland, Lyle, or Lysander.

Svara guessed it was Lysander, because she remembered Leroy telling her about all his brothers, and this one fit the arrogant one best. "He gives me what I want. That is what I see in him." Svara said matter of fact. Letting a nasty little grin slide over her lips she watched the male. "I don't think you could handle me when I'm awake Lysander." Leaning her head back onto the shelving she kept that grin on her face. Already she knew that she was going to like this males company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread