learning how to travel in time
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

I GMed that Sankor told her he wasn't sleeping, but Sankor hasn't replied to our thread, so I figured he'd probably say something similar. ^^; 345 words. WotD: Tutelary

ic -

She was still feeling rather jubilant, having freed herself from the tutelary powers within Dahlia de Mai that had been keeping her inside the pack’s lands. It wasn’t so much the leaders of Dahlia that kept her there, although she did not want to displease Alexey again. Princess had already done so enough by leaving to go to Halifax, and she had crossed the borders and only went a little ways away each time, multiple times. She was kept in the pack lands by her mother, although not by words. Tokyo was still healing, and it was frightening to know that her mother could possibly be attacked again, if Corvus returned. On top of that, the girl had talked to Catalyst about Buttface, and everything her mother had done to the little puppies. Though she trusted Catalyst to keep her promise, she couldn’t help but worry about her mother. Catalyst was in the care of Cercelee. What if the Rosea found out Catalyst had a secret, and forced her to say it?

Regardless, it felt incredibly good to be outside of the pack lands even just a little bit of distance. “What’s AniWaya? Is it a pack, like Dahlia de Mai? That’s where I’m from, so,” she explained, curious to know what this man’s pack was like. The explanation was not one that pleased her, as Sankor had said he wasn’t really sleeping, either. Did anyone really sleep, or did they only not-really sleep? She looked down at the waterless area once more, contemplating what it might have been that had taken the water away. She was well-read, but those did not include science books, so the idea of a tide was lost on her. “Maybe someone stole it. There’s some bad guys around here. One of ‘em attacked my mom. Can someone steal all the water, even?” After she had vocalized it, she had realized how silly it sounded. Probably nobody was capable of stealing all the water from where it was supposed to be, and probably she looked a little silly right now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread