with everything, i won't let this go
[html]<style type="text/css">.v001 b {color:#c58c1e; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic; line-height:0.8em;}</style>

mall-caps;">don't let me stop you from doing what you wanna do
you don't wanna stick, trust me, it's cool
[/html]
She smiled back at the crab that had made considerable progress by now, carrying his oh-so magnificent and kingly shell away with him, before she stood up and moved closer to the pallid wolf-coyote-thing that didn't look like anybody she had ever met. As she got closer, his eyes got more and more orange, until she was at a distance where they sang of flames and she was left perplexed.
I'm Valkree, she said affirmatively, as if there was no way her name could be… Well, anything else. You can say Val if you wanna. Then she was drawn back to those unusual eyes (hers did not look like those of either of her parents, but she had no idea of heredity yet, and probably wouldn't for quite some time) he sported, where her imagination ran away with her. Maybe he had caught the sun in them. Maybe that was why it was behind a cloud at present, and not shining brightly in the sky; Jael had temporarily borrowed its light.
Your eyes are cool, she told him, up front and blunt and straightforward, with a little wave of her tail. Can you show me that trick? Where they change colour?
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread