light the match
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
meh post, sorry D: 249 words

Annnd there went the rabbit. The brown wolf had messed up, made a noise, and scared off the potential meal. Tokyo understood how much that sucked - she was not a very good hunter herself, and usually didn't bother with rabbits unless they literally stumbled across her path. Sometimes mice were okay, if she was bored and felt like chewing on something, or starving enough that anything was worth it. Fish were the best, though, because with all the splashing around in the water with Princess it was easy enough to forget what she was doing was work. Fishing wasn't about the typical stealth; you merely became very, very still until something wandered close enough. No worries about crackling twigs or dried leaves or anything.

"Shame about that rabbit," Tokyo gestured her head in the vague direction the animal had ran. "Hope I didn't distract you or anything." She wasn't sure if he had noticed her while he was still hunting. He hadn't made any movement to indicate so, but he had turned around pretty quickly towards her. Well, it didn't really matter. "I'm Tokyo Chance, and I know you're one of our leaders but I don't remember your name." Pretty blunt, but that was just how she was. She probably should have folded back her ears, or lowered her tail or something, but meh. It was enough that her tail was held comfortably level, her ears slightly tilted back. A relaxed, comfortable body posture, shouting neither dominance nor submission.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread