waylay the din of the day
[html]
Ah yes, her turn to play spill the beans. Had they been somewhere else, far away from the current setting, Corona probably wouldn't have had a problem telling him straight up who she was. But discretion was a good friend in a city of ruin. “I come and go too,” she said, “it's quite a popular trend around here.” It was a popular trend in the world for that matter, modern packs were even really packs any more. They were divided up into respective houses everywhere else; only here was the place that clung onto ideals of the old world.

“But I was born around here, grew up here for a little bit and then I lived in France for a while.” Simple as that, right? “Came back here just to see if things had changed any since I was a little kid.” She shrugged, as though to suggest that nothing had changed. But yet, so much had changed and warped that it wasn't even funny. Chimera was gone, Syemv was gone, the things that had been around when she had been a child were gone. Now her mother was gone which was probably a fair trade off because now her father had shown up there as well. “That's pretty much it. Kind of funny how this place is still in disrepair as opposed to the rest of the world, isn't it?” Surely he had seen such things, hadn't he?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread