Seeing things differently
[html]

The fragile girl was openly sobbing by the time Svara grabbed her and hugged her tightly. Ruri wasn't entirely sure why Svara was hugging her, especially so tightly, but it did calm her a bit. What followed was something Ruri had both expected and dreaded. When Svara shook her, the slate and ivory girl couldn't help but continue crying. She knew what she had done was wrong and having Svara scold her about it only made her feel worse. Of course she listened, for she knew she needed to hear the woman's words, but she hated every minute. This was the worst act of disobedience Ruri had ever committed, and there were not many blemishes on the kind fae's record. However, this one was bound to stick with her for several days to come. She would be forced by her own guilty conscience to think about what she had done, even if the circumstances had been unintentional in the beginning.

When Svara forced her soft, white-furred fingers to touch the scars on her side, Ruri shivered and continued to cry. The constable was making it all too clear how dangerous her disobedience could have been. As the red, scarred woman leaned forward with her final words, Ruri nodded in response before pulling her hands to her face and sobbing in shame. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, Svara. I-hic-I honestly didn't mean to disobey. I'll never do anything like that ever again," her cheeks were stained with tears as the blue merle collie girl shook with each sob she gave. She felt absolutely wretched now, and all she wanted to do was hide. In no way did she want anyone else to see her, especially Jac. Jac! What would he do when he found out what she did. At the thought, the distraught, blind female lifted her face from her hands and turned to Svara. "Svara...you won't tell Jac will you?! If he finds out...I don't even want to think about what he'll say," she shook her head when she thought of what Jac might say to her, and how disappointed he would be. The very thought made her sob even more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread