Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

She just nodded to all his words. Leaning back she laied down next to him so their fur touched. It was nice to be this close. The stars were bright as she gazed up at the stars. "Can you believe that I'm lonely?" She asked. He said she was hard to understand, and she was giving him the answer. "I'm surrounded by people I love, a place I belong, but I'm lonely." Svara liked when he nudged her. It felt nice to just lay here. With the heat of the king beside her she was a little calmer, her body loosing some of it's tension.

"I'm not chasing after you Jacquez for sex. I want to see if you'll make me not feel lonely." She said lightly closing her yellow eyes. The night was cool as they lay there together. "I'm looking for someone to make me feel not lonely. No matter what their title to me is." Svara turned to him and moved closer to the king. "Don't try to understand me. I don't even Understand me." She said her face lighting up with a girly smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread