The most beautiful thing we can experience
[html]

Let's just say I suck. ;__; Start wrapping this one up?
WC: 300+

Colibri tilted her head, watching with an indulgent smile as Emwe wracked his brains for an answer. It was cute, seeing how his little tail stilled from the effort, how his expression crinkled up with concentration. But he deflated moments later, a sad frown announcing his defeat. "The same... meaning I am the same as your daddy? No, but you're close..." She prodded, then gave in to his disappointed face, unable to stomach his innocent crestfallenness. "Er, the real answer is that we have the same daddy... He was my dad before he was yours." She spoke softly, once again feeling a churning of anxiety in her belly. Was she doing a bad thing? Would Emwe not be happy anymore? Was she damaging his naive psyche by disproving his basic views of the world around him? She tried to keep her expression studiously blank, but she had always been terrible at masking her emotions. Her bright eyes betrayed her, every time.

Her baby brother stubbornly rebuked her, informing her the good sides to the enigmatic "Uncle Ly". "Um, all right," she replied quickly, acquiescing to his beliefs. If the stranger had not harmed him or his brother, well, she'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt. "You don't like small spaces, though? How will you find a den when you're all grown up?" Coli let a friendly smile grace her muzzle, waving her tail behind her. She looked forward to his answer. He was a charming boy in her eyes, fuzzy and adorable and entertaining. Now that he was no longer making blunt observations about the opposite sex, she was comfortable spending time with him... as long as neither of his parents caught wind of the meeting.

The Sadira-Soul pup seemed entranced by her brief stint of hunting, and even proceeded to mimic her actions, pouncing on the tiny warm carcass with his clumsy paws. She watched him happily, his excitement bolstering her sensitive spirits. She had done something right! He even seemed to like the taste, chowing down on the rodent with a gusto. "I'm glad," she murmured softly, pleased that she was now cemented in his good graces. Not all of her relatives hated her, now. She had a baby brother who liked her... How sweet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread