It's a place I cannot go
[html]

He didn't want to touch her. Somehow instinctively he knew that touching someone when they were in a sort of trance like this was not a good idea. Hopefully his voice would be enough to wake her up, because otherwise he didn't know what he would do. He couldn't very well just leave her to stumbled around the rest of the night, she could end up hurting herself somehow. But it seemed talking had down the trick as her eyes sleepily opened and she appeared to come to her senses, even though that only disoriented her more. Well, she was okay, that was good. Haven had never been around anyone who had had the problem of sleep walking before, so this was entirely different for him.

Her words of her almost having walked into the ocean once made his eyes grow wide and quiet fear seize him. She could have died! Drowned! The house didn't lay that far from the ocean, the sand of the beach was right before their front porch. Perhaps that hadn't been such a great idea after all. Thank the heavens that her banging around had woken him up. "No, you don't have to be sorry, it's alright. I'm glad you woke me up. I don't want you trying to walk into the sea again," he said, a tired smile pulling up the corners of his mouth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread