It's a place I cannot go
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... iobhan.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She settled onto her couch cushion, pulling her knees up to her chest as she listened. She didn't think that Ezekiel would come all the way out here to find her, but he had seemed very angry when she'd left. Who knew what could happen. The coyotes there in Inferni were a little crazy, she knew. Most of the ones that she had been around hadn't been bad, but she knew that it was a matter of time. One of them would get a crazy idea and the others would all follow it. She had been told about their many wars against the wolves. It didn't make any sense.

"Zeke taught me how to fight...but I doesn't want to fight anyone" Haven could fight--it was his job, as a protector. She would if the pack really needed her, but she preferred not to. "Thank you. I would not want to go with him if he came here."

Siobhan relaxed a little, sinking back into the cushions. She felt genuinely safe in Cour des Miracles, especially here inside the house. She hadn't left the house very much, she liked it that much. Just whenever she wanted to eat or get a little fresh air. Haven spent a lot of time in the house, and she wanted to be around him...so she stayed in, too. It was nice, getting to see him each day. She voiced the thought aloud. "Haven, it is nice to see you every day. After not seeing you for a while. We have to make up for the time we missed" She scooted a little closer to him so that she might lean against him a bit. It was a small movement, coming closer, but even that made her heart start beating faster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread