It's a place I cannot go
[html]

Cour des Miracles may have been pretty nontraditional as far as packs went and sometimes he missed the structure, but if there was one thing that was true, it was that they would never make any member do something that they didn't want to. Siobhan would never be forced to fight. She wouldn't have to train like she was some kind of solider. She would be free to live her life as she wanted and do the things that made her happy. Having her settle in against him made his smile widen and his stomach filled with butterflies. Being close to her like this just felt so right. Like he never wanted to be with anyone else.

Hearing her say that she wanted to be wherever he was made the hybrid's heart skip a beat. "Yes, I want that too." Haven's voice was soft, but filled with warmth. "Yeah, I think this is a good place to live. Some of the members have their issues, but everyone does. But we all care for each other and we'll all help and protect one another. That's what's important. We'll always be welcome here." They might not be able to say that of many places, but here it was true.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread