because I have been through hell
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

WotD: Sough

-A soft, low rustling or sighing sound

ic -

Evidently, the other man was not feeling talkative. Vigilante supposed it was understandable, as he normally wasn't one for chatting, but he was trying harder now to be vocal and to make friends - or, at the very least, acquaintances. As he shifted his weight, his lengthy and thick fur soughed from the movements. His eyes settled on the soaked cloth on the man's arm. Raising his eyebrows, Vigilante looked at the red marks. His eyes once again settled on the man's face, but it wasn't a secret that he had looked at the wounds. He saw no need to be sneaky when he was just curious.

The mixed man felt awkward just standing there while the other fished, but what was he meant to do? There was nothing to say in response to "Alright," so continuing that conversation was basically out of the question. A sigh escaped his ebony lips as he shrugged, taking stock of his options. He could stay where he was and try to spark some interesting conversation with the masked man, or he could just shake off the awkward moment and leave the man to his fishing. "I can leave you alone to fish," he offered, deciding to let the man decide for him. "I'm Vigilante," he offered. Perhaps introducing himself would spark something. Anything would be more interesting than watching him fish silently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread