with everything, i won't let this go
[html]<style type="text/css">.v001 b {color:#c58c1e; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>

mall-caps;">don't let me stop you from doing what you wanna do
you don't wanna stick, trust me, it's cool
[/html]
She watched, intrigued, as the pale man stood up and stepped back from her. For a slight moment, a pang of panic shot through her breast and told her to follow him, in case he was leaving her there by herself without a warning, but he didn't go far before his dazzling eyes shut and something started to happen. It moved through him like a shiver at first, and suddenly things were changing. It started with the fur along the back of his neck; she watched with amazement as it suddenly got longer, longer, and longer, falling over his closed eyes and hiding them from view. His neck changed, as did his chest, as his arms suddenly became longer, his paws changed shape, and his body slowly tilted back so he was standing on his back legs. They looked different now, too, and his paws were larger and flatter, as if to allow his balance to remain.
He stayed like that only momentarily, and then flopped back onto the sand with a grin that seemed to her to translate into embarrassment. She, however, had little to no concept with why any of that would be humiliating, and her eyes (the size of saucers, most likely) were fully on him and his hair and his now-open eyes as her large ears fell back and her slack jaw slowly closed with a click of little teeth.
Woaaaaah, she finally breathed, leaning back on her hind feet as she stared at him. That was so cool? That was really weird? She didn't really know what else to say, but as she stared quizzically at him, it was plainly evident in every part of her that it was absolutely amazing. It was also very obvious that Val couldn't wait to be able to do it herself.
But all she could manage to say was, Does it hurt? in her utter disbelief.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread