learning how to travel in time
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Terribly sorry for the wait. ;-; I forgot about this thread for a bit, and only when I was updating her profile did I go "ohcrap o-o". 376 words.

ic -

Thinking back to her conversation with Onus, Princess felt a small smile flowering across her muzzle. The tall man would surely find those that he was seeking, and the girl felt confident that he would succeed in his mission to kill Corvus Vendetta, so really, she didn’t think there was all that much danger anymore, now that she knew that the male with the white neck had his days numbered. Nodding confidently, Princess let herself sit all the way down across from him instead of staying crouched painfully. “Don’t worry, though. He’ll be found by the one looking for him, and then things will be safe again.” She shouldn’t have been so confident about it (and wouldn’t have been, if she had known what would eventually happen to Cmwfen before Corvus was killed), but it was in her nature to be so certain of things that most would consider a fleeting idea, at best. She couldn’t help it; she was just optimistic, if the word could be applied to someone so stubborn and certain to the point that it was considerably stupid to be so sure of herself.

The question stumped her, and obviously so, because she sat for a moment silently, a confused look on her face. “Honestly,” she began slowly, taking stock of what she might choose to say. “I don’t really know. I guess. . . Well, I guess I just wanted to get out of the pack’s territory, even if it’s only this far out. Alexey told me to stay in the pack lands, but I can’t help myself. It just gets boring,” she added sheepishly. Truth be told, Princess frequently tried to break that rule that had been put into place for her. She never really wandered very far, but it felt nice to know that, if she was caught again, she would get scolded again. Breaking the rules felt good, even though she knew she wasn’t supposed to, and that the rules were there “for her own good.” “What were you going to do out here all day?” She was interested to know how Hemming spent his time out here, since he was completely alone, and away from his tribe. What did he do with his time alone and away?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread