The most beautiful thing we can experience
[html]
ind//for i bakvendt-land
indentind//der kan alt gå an

Yeah, can do soon enough. One more round?
Word Count: 501

//Emwe Soul

tar det siste verset av en sang han ikke kan

His silvery eyes grew in size as he continued to sit there, watching the Coli who said impossible things. But.. daddy was his daddy, and the only reason why it was also Conor's was because they had been born together! The Coli hadn't, she was big! She was too big for that. His face let on that he wanted to speak, wanted to think aloud, and his mouth opened as if he did, but it closed again without a sound. The action was repeated once more, and every time his little sitting body leaned a little bit forward, as if his mind had full priority, and his motory skills did not. Then, his gaze was lowered to the ground for a moment, before looking back up on his half-sister, although he could not entirely grasp that concept either. His face was made of wrinkles as he spoke. Uh? His mind had by now turned the thought this way and that, and the sound he produced couldn't have represented his confusion better. It had never occurred to him that his parents had lived before him, because he had not, and he was new to this world - every sensation an adventure. But mommy and daddy are mine?

She let the subject of his "uncle" be, and perhaps it was wise, because if she had poked the subject more the boy might have become sad. Emwe was hardly ever sad, but a lot of people seemed to think that his uncle Ly was a bad person (almost everyone he met) - but he was not! He was a good person and it made him sad when people made up lies all on their own. Everyone should be nice to everyone, but that's not what happened in the world, and that's what occasionally made his eyes water. However, deftly avoiding one pit of dangerous subjects, his half-sister very nearly plunged head first into another. He'd never thought about that problem. He didn't like small spaces - he knew that. But daddy's house wasn't small so it was ok - wasn't he going to live there forever? I don't need one! I lives with daddy forever. The smile given the femme wasn't entirely convincing himself, but it was polite to smile and people gave him nice things and hugs and stuff when he did, so he did it a lot. It was nice to get hugs.

The coli said something while he happily chewed on his feast (his tummy couldn't possible hold all of that, could it?), but he didn't pick up what it was. His teeth cut into flesh and sometimes hit bone, and for every piece of food he could tear off of the little thing, the happier he was. And he had been quite cheerful from the start! By now he'd forgotten his sad despair when he thought he would die here alone, starve to death, because now he had a coli and a mole. And the mole was tasty! Really really tasty.

//der er de like tøysete og rare alle mann //
[/html]

Messages In This Thread