And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

Music had always been a release, a sort of expression for the large black warrior. When he was younger he would listen to the birds and envy the sounds they made. The soft whistles and calls were calming and always left the impatient pup feeling quite tranquil in his parent’s small territory. Once his parents were killed he thought he would have lost all passion for song but, now it fuelled his very soul. Yes, growing up in a broken adoptive family was hard, and yes he hated the fact that Lucifer and Deuce never dropped by to tell their son that they loved him. Still, Crimson Dreams was just that, a land of dreams. When Twilight Vale had transformed into this pack he had just turned of age and his adoptive parents split up and left him to his own choices. In the end he was glad that he had stayed, Naniko, Savina, Anu, Mati and the rest of the pack where his family now.

Opening his eyes a small smirk appeared, an audience. Her silence was taken gratefully as he slowed the song and played that last note he craved to hear every day. His bow held still once he was finished as he allowed his emotions to repossess in his mind. Finally he placed his instrument down on a nearby table. Taking a deep breath he let himself have a moment to be pleased with the sound the library’s residence held. Turning back to the white girl his smile grew as his golden eyes looked over her once. She was just a tiny thing compared to him. She couldn’t be much more than half of him. Then again, there were not many Luperci that where pushing just over the 8 foot tall line. Taking a few steps forward he extended his hand in greeting, “Hey there, I haven’t seen you around the pack before. I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I’m the Major and Sensei of Crimson Dreams.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread