Now I am in vain
Flayra was hesitant when the male said he was coming up. She didn't want to say it to him, but she wanted to someone to comfort her through this. However, she hardly knows this male, she only just seen him down at the doors. She heard the doors creak open, indicating that he was inside. She then shifted her stature to sit herself inside the frame, her back against the left side of the frame and her feet touching the left of the frame. Her arms around her knees as she rested her head on her arms. She had no idea why Haku was the way he was. Of what she knows, it was because the girl was selfish. What was that suppose to mean? She wasn't selfish. He was only blinded by his own beliefs.

When the male came to her floor, she heard his question. She didn't say anything much, she was silent for a few seconds. "I used to be in Dahlia de Mai before I came here. They said I can come back there if things didn't work out here and Crimson Dreams. I thought that they also meant if I came by for a little visit as well. I go back there to say hi, but I get told to get lost. They... lied to me after they showed their kindness and honesty.

Messages In This Thread