you always thought that i was stronger
[html]
Sorry for the wait and for the crappy post Sad

Was Ryan a girl’s name? It had a new sound to it, and the girl pondered if she found it masculine or feminine. If the name had been tossed out into the empty air without any owner, she would have quickly discarded it as a male’s name. Not that it did not suit the woman somehow though. It did. The girl stood still, jealous of the other woman’s wavy hair. Halo nodded quickly when Gabriel’s name came up. Yes, and she had been disappointed in the way she had been granted a membership and nothing more. They were family, and she could not understand why he did not seem to care to get to know her. Was it because of Vitium alone, or was that the doggish leader in general? The dark Lykoi did not know, because this was all she had seen of him.

”Gabriel is my uncle.” the girl announced quietly, adoring the coyote’s dress yet again as she spoke. The ruby eyed girl slowly crossed her hands over her belly, giving off an impression of being slightly uncomfortable. ”Half the clan is my family or so I hear, but-“ well, what was there to say about it? Was it worth it to whine and complain to a complete stranger? The girl decided it was not, and did not finish the sentence. Instead she let her gaze dance up to the older female’s face. ”Do you?” She was sure Ryan was, but she would play nice and ask first so that she could be granted the confirmation that it indeed was so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread