soft spoken with a broken jaw
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
God I am so sorry, I didn't realize it was my turn ><; 300+

The slight smile did much and more to finishing easing the discomfort that she had felt when this encounter had first started. Perhaps they had simply gotten off on the wrong foot and were now turning things around. Her gaze turned back to Mahlouk for a moment or two. The hybrid was a strange one, a bit of a puzzle. She had never met someone so wholly unable to socialize before. It was bizarre. The craving for companionship was in their genes, how had he been passed over in gaining the necessary skills for interaction? Or maybe they had been taken from him. Either way the woman had a hard time adjusting to having him around. She wished Jazper could do more to acclimate him to pack life. Savina wouldn't mind helping, but she had enough on her plate with her duties to the pack and raising her children.

The dark fey nodded her head. Yes, Geneva was indeed that. Though there had always been a sadness in her as well. Of course the smaller wolfess had had good reason. Losing your mate and your litter was enough to knock anyone down for the count. But in her months in Crimson Dreams she had seemed to recover. She had seemed to be perfectly content here and she had been convinced that Geneva would be one of the ones who would stay with them for life. That, quite obviously, had not turned out to be the case. Though she was interested to hear that the Patriarch had told her to return here. The fact that she refused wounded the woman, however there was no outward sign of it. "She was just as cryptic with me when she left. I tried to convince her that whatever it was that was bothering her could be mended, but she wouldn't listen." Savina shrugged her shoulders. Geneva had only been back twice, once for the birth of her children. Though even then she had left almost as quickly as she had come. Perhaps the femme hadn't been truthful with her about everything and that made a tiny bit of animosity grow within her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread