älska mig för den jag är
[html]

I was thinking right about now, to be honest Tongue Maybe she tell him now? XD 300+

Lubomir could not look at her and not feel his heart swell with pride and joy. She loved him, she loved him for who he was and she would not let him go. It made him so happy to know that in her arms he could find home. He could find peace, comfort and the promise of a better life. He also knew, better than he cared to admit, that he had to learn how to treat her better. Disappearing like this would endear him to no one, least of all to her. But to see her waking, to see the sleep fall off the corners of her eyes so that she could see him better, that made him feel even more wretched for running away like that. She was and always had been the pillar to his life, ever since he'd crossed the burned mountain and settled in these lands. She was his beacon of hope and love, the constant in his life. "Away." The word sounded so awful. "I never meant to worry you, I never meant to stay away for so long."

That was the truth of it. He had run away and there was no denying it. But he'd come back, he was here. Lubomir settled next to her, stroking her lovely mane. How could he ever leave her side, when all his being screamed for hers? When the nights grew long and dark, how in the world could he look at himself and not hate what he had allowed himself to become? This traitor, this betrayer of their love. He knew they were not the first to love, and they would not be the last, but to look at her and not what to love her, to be in her presence and not want to touch her every single moment, that was cowardice. That was betrayal. Of his heart and of hers, of everything love had ever meant. "I will never leave your side. Come, tell me how you've been."

It wasn't quite euphoria, what he felt. But it was close to it and all he wanted now was to listen to the sound of her voice, the beautiful music she made. He wanted to listen with his heart, so she would know that he indeed loved her and would for a long time yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread