Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

320 words.

ic -

Indignation flared up over the girl’s small face, and she glared at the male as hard as she could - which, honestly, wasn’t very menacing. “I am not a little miss! I am a big miss!” Princess was almost an adult. She wasn’t just some little kid, like she had been when she had come to Dahlia. Her body had grown, obviously, although she didn’t know how much more it was going to grow. It was entirely possible she might just stay petite for the rest of her life, since at eight months, almost nine months, her body was roughly the size of a six-month-old pup. Her features had matured, so she couldn’t easily be mistaken for being that much younger than she was, despite her small stature. Her voice had grown, and she had still not matured much, manner-wise. Regardless, she could hardly be considered a “little miss,” she thought. It wasn’t as if she was just a little pup, like Catalyst.

“I said, what are you doing here?” Her tone was sharper, exaggerated and annoyed. “You’re obviously trespassing, since you don’t smell like a Dahlia de Mai member. That means you have to answer my question!” The words had started out in an even tone, but the last part had come out as a shriek. In these parts, lands owned by the leaders of Dahlia de Mai, she outranked him, no matter what his rank was, wherever he was from. She couldn’t help but feel gleeful about this fact, because she liked to feel important. By outranking him, she was very important, wasn’t she? Advancing on the male until she was only a few inches in front of him, she once more steadied her legs underneath her body squarely. He would surely be afraid of her, now that he knew that she meant business. Whoever he was, he was going to be sorry for trespassing into Dahlia’s lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread