cry me a river
Firefly glanced back to Leroy as he seemed to go on not believing that there was ways that they could fix their issues. She paused a moment and raised a brow at the male as though there was something seriously wrong with him. She shook her head and just said matter-of-factly. "Things will change, you'll see.." She didn't really know that the two actually had called it quits but she tended to try and keep out of everyone's love life since her own had gone for such a horrible twist so quickly. She wrinkled her nose at the thought and finished tying another knot in the rope before glancing back to Leroy. "Besides, making up is the fun part." She was horrible, yes she was.

She really had a large pile of rope ladder already and was thinking that it was long enough to reach the entrance to the cave but she wasn't so certain about the winds along the cliff or what they might find once they reached the mouth of the cave. She knew that the tides were residing and that if she hurried and finished the last few feet of the ladder that she could try and reach the bottom today. She grinned at the idea, almost forgetting that Leroy was there until he decided that he was going to join her on the expedition. She let a flashy grin split her maw as she chuckled. "Of course not.." She began to sort out the rope, showing the yards and yards she already had assembled as Leroy asked how much more they needed. She laughed softly as she shrugged. "I think we've actually almost got it here. The tide should be turning right now.. I'll just have to finish these last few feet.. if you want to see if the tide is off the entrance yet.." She hoped that they would have enough time to explore before the waters started back again. She knew time could fly if you weren't watching it.

Messages In This Thread