learning how to travel in time
[html]

No worries x)

It was unfortunate that, even in a land that had so much friendship and so many kind strangers, safety was a transient thing. Despite that little nagging uncertainty, and even if it was unwarranted, Hemming found a bit of relief in the girl's confidence on the subject. It was always nice to know that at least someone that knew about what was going on was hopeful. The male gave Princess a soft smile to acknowledge her statement, and nodded gently.

His eyes wandered across the great muddy pit below them, tracing lines across the ripples the ocean had made as it had left. Hemming didn't mind the bit of silence between his question and her answer, as such feelings were often difficult to put into words. He, too, went places simply because his feet told him to, and most of the time his mind wasn't exactly sure why he went at all. It wasn't that AniWaya territory had become boring for him, it was simply that he knew there was so much more out there. He had an itch for new adventures and exploration.

"Ah," he said softly, nodding a bit more. Hemming didn't know what to say, but hoped his understanding of the sentiment would be evident in that little syllable. "I was thinking about taking a peek inside the little houses," he replied, "And now that I've had a bit of a rest I think I might do that. Care to join me?" Surely they would hold all sorts of treasures, and Hemming would quite like to have some company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread