Out Wandering
Ty landed softly near the two of the females, quickly dusting himself off. Hearing Anya's sudden stuttering about him being Davinci's son, he laughed a genuine hearty laugh, good humor like that wasn't made up and he knew it. "Nah, why would you so me respect? I've personally done nothing for you, granted since you are a part of this pack you are my family now, but judge me for me, not my father." He replied to her question with a smile. After a bit more dusting off, he continued. "ad as for scaring people, that wasn't my intention, I thought you would've seen me up in that tree...my mistake, sorry about that."

Ty spoke with a casual flair, yet still being polite and gentlemanly at the same time, it was an odd blend of manners and reassurance that Ty was very good at, even though he had no clue about that. He already knew Xeris fairly well, and regarded her in high respect, but he was curious about this new wolf. He hadn't seen her before, and always looked forward to meeting a new face. He spoke up again, but this time to Xeris. "I'm sorry xeris, I didn't mean to intrude on your conversation. I just heard voices below me and decided to jump in!"

Messages In This Thread