I remember yesterday
DaVinci smiled and shook his head lightly. "Not exactly but close enough." The pack didn't exactly fear Jefferson but at times they did tend to want to go avoid the leader at all costs. He smiled at the joke that Ty went off on as he shrugged. "I bet he could still beat one or two of them though.." he grinned, a brow raised as he suggested that Jefferson was probably tougher than he let one from time to time. Actually, DaVinci knew the male was but he wasn't going to get into that. Thinking about the leader he let his eyes wander off for a second as he wished that his life wasn't on a downward spiral while Jefferson's seemed to be doing just fine. It was silly and pathetic.. but he couldn't help feeling it.

He turned back to Tyrone again as he spoke, a smile appearing on his lips as the boy tried to cheer him up. He really did love his children but at times he wished that he could actually explain to them the pains that he went through so often. He doubted the two cheery spirits would understand but it would help him that they knew. Instead he just said, "That's my boy.." knowing that nothing could make the silver and gold boy turn to the dark world that brewed around his father.

Messages In This Thread