blood on the wind
ooc-atleast I got back to it today! Now DaVi's gonna slap a bitch up in here!

DaVinci merely sat there silently, his soul numb to most things now and only wishing that the old crone would disappear or dry up like the bag of bones she was and blow away in the breeze.. but like always he was never that lucky and instead she actually seemed like she wanted to hold some jest of a conversation that centered around picking on him and showing him how horrible his life had turned out when he'd followed the life of a wolf instead of joining the wretched clan that had taken everything from him and left him in a place he didn't understand.

When she questioned him he turned his eyes towards her and muttered. "If you don't want anything then why are you still here." though he knew there was probably not going to be an answer to the question. A small tick of annoyance, a voice in the back of his head wondering if this was something that Gabriel had set the woman up to. He clamped his jaw shut tight at the idea, not wanting to give the male much satisfaction from the games of the woman if it was such.. and yet.. she kept on howling in his ear.

His eyes watched as she seemed to try and figure out if he'd left a scar upon her body but when she came away with an answer he bared his fangs and said sarcastically. "It's a pity, might have added to your beauty.." before turning away and settling back to listening to the wind and hoping that very soon she'd disappearing the the cries and whistles of the sea. She didn't, of course.. and yet instead of some annoying little perk the words she taunted him with struck deep and they struck hard as he turned quickly, his fangs bared in anger as a snarl erupted from his throat.

He took a step towards her, the arch of his arm swung quickly and the back of his hand looking to slap the bitch as his words rumbled, "The only thing that I would have given up my pack and family for your clan has barred from me.." His eyes turning to a sea of rage as the male glared at the wretched woman who'd come back to taunt him once more.

Messages In This Thread