empty walls
[html]

Her time was often stretched out, with helping all of the animals around Clouded Tears and a few of the wolves....but she could make more time for this. It was important; education was one of the most important things to her. Only with education could somebody advance on, learn more and gain more knowledge. There were books and books in the library, but what good were those books unless you could read them?

She had never had such an enthusiastic response before; it made her want to start right away. Why not now? Naniko, now assured that the fire would keep going (she fed it a few bigger pieces of wood), went to the back of the den, digging through a few things. They'd have to start with the alphabet, with each individual letter and how each one sounded. She returned with a slate and a piece of chalk, sitting down cross-legged next to the fire.

"It seems like magic...even now. The fire. If you want, I can give you a few of the stones that I use--I have lots of extras--and you could take them back with you. I have an extra bag, too, one that you would be able to carry on your back. But you don't have to take any of the stones if you don't want to--you wouldn't be able to really use them for a few months, unless you become a werewolf" She started to write out letters on the slate, making a nice, neat row of them. She went through the entire alphabet, beginning to explain the sounds behind each letter, very slowly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread