cry me a river
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
[ooc;...]

Taking a deep breath Leroy enjoyed the smell of the sea air,maybe he did miss out by not sailing. Closing his rose eyes for a moment the tall man pull his arm over his shoulder, the action gave way to a relieving pop in his shoulder. Rolling his shoulder the patterned husky glanced up at Firefly who's comment moments before had made his ear turn. "Turn back? ha! This is the most excitement I've had in a while, so hell no." The handsome man had a smug smile but his voice was just as playful back, it would seem that he isn't the only one pumped.

Leroy was truly in a good mood today, red eyes watched her hands before he turned back towards the cliff. Another strong breeze made his black spiky air sway in a mess, moving all over above his bright eyes as the cold wind felt nice. The smell of salt made him smile pull on his lips to show his handsome grin. Ear's twisted at Firefly's voice, her words made his brow rise as he turned to face her when he seen -and heard- the rope fall at his feet. "Boy? Like fucking hell I'm staying behind, I'm the muscle in case there is something big and bad down there." His deep voice was playful and impatience but he settled as he looked at the ropes before glancing back, for the smallest of moments he took in her form before he spoke. "Come on, I don't want to have to carry you down!"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread