I forget; you don't expect an easy answer
[html]

What should they do now? :o

She understood what had gone on only because she had been there, living it. It was a difficult thing to explain to someone, to have them hear your side of the story, but was glad that Melisande was accepting it. It would have been harder for the D'angelo wolf if the Sadira hadn't believed her about what had happened; Naniko was no liar. She hadn't been raised under the best conditions, that was true, and she'd had to form a lot of her own moral standings. But she always tried to be as truthful as possible.

Naniko didn't expect Melisande to take any side; Iskata was her family, and she...she wasn't. She was just a bystander that he stepped into the family ring for a couple of months...and then left it again. "Really? Wow. It's really good. At least, I think so. It can burn your mouth sometimes, depending on what kind you get...but this stuff's a bit milder. I like it mixed in with other stuff. You can take some home too, if you want--I doubt I can carry this much" She gestured toward the bottles at her feet.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread