Erase Myself
[html]
before you tell yourself

it's just a different scene

She could remember different scenes from her night with Lucifer; some drinking, some drugs. But the thing that she could remember most clearly, out of everything, was that she had wanted it. Asked for it. When it had come, though, she’d wanted out. Had tried to back out of it. After that, she didn’t remember…just that she’d ended up bleeding all over the place, and that he hadn’t been there when she woke up.

So really, it hadn’t been a rape. Because she’d wanted it…right? Dierdre sat down on the floor in front of him, shrugging when he spoke. She didn’t know him…and she didn’t have to explain herself to him if she didn’t want to. But, for some reason, she felt like she should. Why not? She was never going to see him again anyway. ”I have a mate. But I don’t think he wants me. Maybe because I’m damaged. It makes me…mad. And upset. I think if I get some practice, though—I can show him just how good it can be with me. And…he wasn’t raised by wolves. I think he’s afraid of it. Of me, maybe. Of us. All the more reason to show him.” She sighed, locking her hands around her knees. "I don't know where to start, though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread