Look right through me..
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500)

He remained calm as always when the Adonis willingly shared her knowledge with him. He refrained from allowing his face to turn into a cyclone. He had wondered how close to the truth Svara would dare to go, but this version that now was presented to him filled him with disgust and disbelief. He had emotionally considered himself done with Svara. There had never been much emotion in their earlier ‘friendship’ or what the fuck one could call it, but love? Yes, back on the ground she had thrown out her words together with the scream of pain. It had been nothing but another attempt to push him out of his track. The girl had been given so much and had now decided to further attempt to ridicule him by announcing her love. Foolish creature. Svara did not know what love was. Neither did Haku for that matter, but he knew what love was not, and the reddish female had ignorantly thought that she could play him with strings as easy as that? This was not true.

Never touched him? ”She did.” the man dully commented, because that was what those words really were. Nothing more, nothing less. Did not the wounds offer the ebony Adonis enough truth? How much would Mr. Retribution alter her gentle yet firm perspective of life? When would the woaden marked woman turn fully against him? Had it not started already? Haku knew what paranoia was and was unable to determine if that too was slowly taking over his mentality, or if this silent threat that he thought he sometimes felt was indeed real. He knew he could not trust himself, but he wanted to have some certainty with the current running so strong nowadays. He could not afford to lose his grip. Or had he lost it already and was oblivious to this fact? That one right there was a dangerous thought.

He failed to fully understand the woman’s next words. ‘Threatened with death by your jaws’. What did that mean? However, his lips stayed sealed until the woman was done speaking. A blue eyed monster. It was rather fitting, so he could not really complain. ”Svara’s words are little worth from what I hear from you. Perhaps there is some kind of twisted truth present, but the moment her teeth touched me, she had made a choice and decided that she wanted to die.” This was the ultimate truth. The sheer fact that she was alive at all was rather impressive. She had jumped on him when he had had his back to her and tried to leave the area. Anyone that knew anything about the demonic Lilium of Dahlia would know that only death was the response left in him.

”I am what I am, Cwmfen, and I punish those who oppose me, especially in such a manner as the way she chose. Should I have died and let her live because she loved me?” Never. If Haku had a choice, he would always save himself it only one life was to be spared. ”No.” There would be no sacrifices made for worthless loners like Svara. No. The Lilium waited patiently for the complexity of this conversation to rise. Cwmfen knew what she wanted and she had come here tonight to retrieve it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread