Look right through me..
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Bleh, rambling again ><
700+

"Yes," the woman replied quietly. It was a simple reply to all the things he had said. A soft sigh escaped her maw. Despite the trauma that she had seen within the yellow eyed girl, despite what had occurred earlier that day, the woman continued to remain with the story of the Lilium. And yet, there were several things that she could not explain. She wondered what had moved Svara to leap. She wondered what had moved the Lilium to return to Dahlia as he had. She wondered about the wound upon his neck, and did not know which tale to believe. And yet, in the end, did it matter? She knew what she would do, and she did not have any conflictions with such a thing. Firefly and Svara had tried to make her see the faults of her decision, but the black fae was simply not that kind of individual. Her morals were not the same as this culture, and though she tried to integrate herself into this society, she did not let go of that which had already formed her mind.

As the male spoke, the woman Shifted, returning to her lupus form with a fluid process. Where some saw such a thing as private, the woman did not trouble herself with such thoughts. She trusted the Lilium enough to Shift before him in that vulnerable process. The black wolf sat upon her haunches, finding it easier and more natural to move and be still in that shape. The woman was beginning to feel the exhaustion of her endeavors, but she did not display such a thing. Briefly, before offering her own words, the woad bound maw lowered to her upper arm, licking a place where she had seen a spot of dirt. "I do not ask you to be someone other than yourself." One could not ask that of anyone. She could not even ask it of her father. How could someone change the Self so completely without destroying the true essence of one’s soul? Regardless of the good and evil that could be labeled by society, to change in such a way was impossible. One could simply resist the darkness or the light of another’s soul. That was all. The woad warrior did not have defining lines of good and evil—surely such things did not exist. She knew only of the light and of the dark, of life and death, and of war, which saw all these things. Perhaps that was yet another reason why the woad marked female was drawn to war.

"No," the soft alto repeated. No, she did not expect him to die. His death would have served no purpose. And as the chocolate Lilium, she believed that Svara had severely misplaced both her love and her aggression. She had thought so before, and although she had shown benevolence to the red hued girl, she continued to believe that confronting Haku as she had had been a foolish thing to do. Regardless of the acts that had been committed by the blue eyed Lilium, the Adonis still preferred his company over that of the yellow-eyed girl. Of course, although she had had a taste of his soul, she knew not the extent to which that darkness within him had consumed him, had begun to harden like jet upon his heart. And yet, that tentative intrigue that she felt for her father had lingered despite all things. And she was still curious, although not as she had been.

"You tell me know to trust in your words, and I have chosen to do so," the alto melody continued, breaking the silence. The white orbs met the Lilium’s gaze with that strange ease. "Is that all I am given to do what I must?" She wondered if that were truly all. It was as if she required something more. She had shown her loyalty to him. Was he not required to do the same. As his inferior, she knew that she could demand very little in such respects. The unease that settled about this whole dilemma flickered in her mind. Would Haku truly kill her one day? The woad marked fae liked to think that she was skilled enough to overcome him. She was not one to take threats. There was only peace and war. But for now, there was peace, and she was content with it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread