Look right through me..
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500)

”Yet one could always wish for just that.” he replied to her words. He was what he was though and Cwmfen more than anyone seemed to have accepted that fact yet still stood by his side. The weariness of sleep was gone from his system now, and he pondered if it would be the right thing to do to share more with her. Despite the black fae’s choices, she was still the same. It was important to play nicely with those sharing the high spots in the hierarchy. He had the feeling that Cwmfen was going to be the one to share the burden of the mess he yet again had managed to toss himself into. Although it was purely the red female’s own fault for what had happened, he knew that the truth would not come forth in public. No, Haku had to be that victim. He hoped this was the end of it though, that the foolish youth had learned her lesson and left him in peace for now. If not, then he would utterly ruin her, and it would be within his right to do so.

No, Cwmfen would be given more. She deserved it despite that he had worked to get rid of her in the past. ”A short while ago I went to that pack land after gaining the knowledge that there was a new pack. Although I know she was a loner at the time when she attacked me, she has a home there now. The member I met by the borders feared me when I gave her my name. Perhaps it was a foolish thing to do, but I will not stalk around and hide who I really am. I asked merely a few questions before leaving, as she clearly was uncomfortable to deal with me.” Haku was not a fool. He had been polite and proper, and knew he could not be charged with any crime. Would Cwmfen believe this? He believed she would. The woman was much like himself, though she was pure without the deadly stain.

”More happened than I have admitted, but it was all deserved; believe me when I say it.” If Svara had only left him alone. If she had only shut her large drooling mouth. He was a monster yes, but if one tempted and fuelled the monster with devious rage; who should really be blamed? ”That pack has taken it personally, although it had nothing to do with them and happened before they came into existence. From that member’s behaviour, it’s clear that I am not welcome, and I accept that. I just want to be done with Svara for good. Hopefully this will have taught her to stay away. If she wants to be a sub-leader, then she can stay there and learn what it is to be an adult. There was anger there, right there. He was furious about it still, it seemed. That little shit of a pack had no chance against Dahlia, so there was no worry there. He just could not understand the ways this world seemed to work anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread