Monster at your door
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able45.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara snorted and put her hands behind her head in a relaxed way. "Yeah well sorry about the borders, when I arrived I was still slightly angry so it cooled my temper down a lot." The she wolf said with a smirk on her young maw. Really she hadn't been all that mad, just liked fucking with Haku when she could. There were reasons for living and screwing with him was now one of her reasons. Cwmfen went on one of her rants. Of course she always had to say to her how horrible and disrespectful she was, how unbecoming she was. Whatever, it wasn't like she had killed some one making their borders smell like lavender. Giving Cwmfen a bored look svara just shrugged.

"Not to sound childish, but... he started it." Svara said with a giggle soon following it. "Well we are such a motely crew I doubt politics is very becoming of us." Svara said scratching her ear again. Shrugging she just swayed her hips in a noncholant manner. "Anyways just tell him to stay away from the pack. Jac isn't all to fond of him after what happened either. I mean it might have happened before cour des miracles Cwmfen, but he left a very bad impression." Svara said dully.

"Not that you are to concerned about me that is. I can see where your heart is in the matter." The constable said with a fake sigh of saddness. "Here I thought you would love me till my dieing days!" The red she wolf gave a dramatic face as she clutched her heart. She was in a good mood, only reason why she'd come today to begin with. "Awww well, guess no one loves little old me." Svara said with a smirk. The red she wolf let haku drop out of her and Cwmfen's conversation, she'd rather not talk about him. Really she just wanted to make the best of the situation.

"Oh the great Adonis admits her lack of knowledge? I thought I'd never see the day!" The constable rolled her eyes with a laugh. "I'd say your only a month in, so you've got a long way to go mommy." Looking at the womens barely swollen stomach she wondered what it was like to have children. So many others had had them, but she never really thought about it before. Probably a bad idea for her since she didn't get along with young ones well, maybe she'd be better off with her own? "It's probably nice to have something to look forward to." Slight envy filled her husky tone. Suddenly she realized something. "Who will deliver them? You have no healer.... that I know of, unless Deuce is still around?" The thought of Deuce made her angry, but she swallowed it not letting the anger break her good mood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread