it's gonna be a bloodbath
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/gabetop.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:216px; padding-left:9px; padding-right:9px; padding-bottom:9px;">
___ So like I figured if Kae stays with Gabe she can totally be all "SON MY LESBIAN LOVER IS MOVING IN KTHNX" and he can go ":| mom get out".

Despite the bond that he shared with both sides of his lineage, Gabriel’s loyalty to his parents remained a peculiar and oft fragile thing. At any singular point he could love or hate the pair. He had never dedicated himself fully to or against either. And yet here he was, carrying the de le Poer house and leading his mother’s clan. If there was one thing to be said about Gabriel it was that he was kaleidoscopic. Not one part of him remained constant—except his dedication to God and his children.
     He smiled. “I did too,” he said, but did not refer to her by name. This too, was one of the telling signs. Even though Kaena was his mother, and even though she had raised him as a boy, he would not grant her that title simply for showing her face once more. The wind at his back tickled the bared skin that bore the chaos star in bold crimson and his smile deepened. “You’re welcome to stay with me until you get settled in,” he added, knowing that she was the only person he would offer such a thing too (besides his children and the other pups who had found their way to the clan).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread