the sun's coming up
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had been incredibly surprised when Kansas had come home with a split lip and covered in small cuts and bruises. Her mate wasn't exactly the type to go out looking for trouble. She had been a little harsh on him, a combination of her being upset that he was hurt, upset that he had gotten himself into a fight when their children were due to be born, and her overwhelming hormones. In hindsight she probably shouldn't have gotten quite as worked up at him as she had. He had just been trying to get the other male to leave the pack. But thankfully they hadn't gotten into a huge fight about it. "Yes, he's fine, he does have a scar on his muzzle though. His lip got split." Of course she didn't care, nothing could make him ugly in her eyes. Though she did wish she could repay the favor to that little punk.

Sometimes Savina still worried about Ryan. She wondered if Inferni was really the best place for her. She seemed happy, but with such monsters as Hybrid running amongst their ranks it was hard to imagine her gentle friend being content there. Though she knew better than to question it. Ryan could take care of herself and surely she wouldn't put either herself or her daughter in any kind of danger. Her jeweled orbs glittered and she could feel her cheeks flood with warmth beneath her midnight fur. "He is. He's just the kind of father I want for my pups. Sensitive and gentle." Everything her sorry excuse for a father had not been to her. "I hope you meet him too. Maybe sometime we could have a little gathering. You and Val and all of us." Now that would really be something wonderful.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread